The classic round stainless steel container has been used in India for several generations and is known there as “Tiffin”. Our Tiffin Swing Lunchbox combines tradition with high quality stainless steel, a quick snap lock and handle. Two silicone rings in the two lower layers provide strong leakproof seal. As our containers are very resilient and durable they are not only practical for work and school, but also for outdoors & camping.
– Containers made of a lower, middle and upper part with lid – for a three course meal to take away
– The clamp lock is suitable for children
– 100% stainless steel of the type AISI204cu (Learn more ..)
– Free of pollutants
– Tested food safe – no compromise on smell or taste.
– Dishwasher safe
– Without silicon seals – this does not guarantee 100% leak proof
– Stainless steel containers are not microwave safe or suitable for the freezer.
– Some parts of our bread boxes are handmade and are therefore each box is unique.
Dimensions: Ø 13 x 12cm
Capacity: approx. 500ml per layer, 1500ml Total
Material: Stainless steel, Silicone (gaskets)
Info: By using sealing rings your Tiffin Swing is leakproof in two levels. However, can form negative pressure significantly more difficult to open the box there in very hot food.
Please let the food therefore cool off before you close your Box. In very hot food (about 70 degrees), it is advisable to remove the sealing rings – now the box is, however, no longer sealed.